Espansione di banda Yaesu FT-8800

Aperto da RADIOMOD, Sab 02 Marzo, 17:39 2024

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Senza nome 1

"In qualità di Affiliato Amazon io ricevo un guadagno dagli acquisti idonei" (Disclaimer)

RADIOMOD

I just recently purchased a FT8800 and could not findan ymod for the freq CAP/MARS modificaton: Called Yaesu 8-22-03 and said that it would be around 2 months before it would be released.

I took the 8 screws off of the top and sides of the unit. Located the main CPU and on the left side approximately the same location as the FT8900 are 6 spaces next to the case. One Resistor/Diodeat the front toward the panel and oneat the rearmost position toward the back of the unit.

I tookit on myslef to unsolder the front as it was similar too the 8900 and left the rearone in tact.

IT WORKED; powered the unit up and it went through the entire reset like the 8900. NOTE: The resistor/diode when unsoldering I used a very low wattage soldering iron with a ground strap from the iron too the case of the radio. It works flaw lessly.

(I find that after using the crossband repeat function, when switching back to normal operation, the transmit audio, on the left side, isterrible with very low power. I have to switch off the radio and switchit back on to getit to work normally. Hasanyone else found this or have any ideas or suggestions..Thi swas on the amateur frequencies.)

tecnico

Espandere, sbloccare .. e poi. L'unica speranza è che così facendo guastino le radio.
Non ho bisogno di indossare maschere. Posso piacere o non  piacere, non è un problema mio. Del resto nemmeno a me piacciono tutti. Anzi mi piacciono in pochi. Molto pochi. Anzi quasi nessuno.

-

Prodotti interessanti da acquistare

Sezione articoli utili da avere

free countersfree countersfree counters